The chapel was built in 1872 by order of the count and countess Adlersparre, who lived in the nearby Manor House of Gustafsvik. The style is Gothic and the building is made of red brick and granite. It was used as a church and school for the families who worked at the manor. The cellar was the first school dining hall in Sweden.
From 1922-1963 the chapel was owned by sculptor Erik Rafael-Rådberg. He lived in the chapel and used the dairy as a studio.
Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna skicka en kommentar.