The old dairy is also a gothic building. It was built 1892 and was used as a dairy until 1909. A typical Swedish hard cheese was produced here; “Gustafsviks herrgårdsost”. On the second floor Swedish arrak punch was produced from 1872-1902.
The building has since then been used for other purposes. During one period it was the studio of famous sculptor Erik Rafael-Rådberg who owned the chapel from 1922-1963. Today it houses an exhibition of sculptures made by him.